2018-2019 Catalog

Feeling Short-Changed?

The only way to qualify for aid is for you to apply and reapply every year. Keep in mind that you can get aid without being eligible for a Federal Pell Grant. If you do not qualify for grant aid — or feel that your award is insufficient to support your enrollment — the following may help:

  • Meet with a financial aid counselor to re-evaluate the award in light of any unique circumstances; and
  • Consider the College’s Three Installment Payment Plan that allows you to budget your payments over time. Savvy students know this is a better option than borrowing or using credit.